At Health Expression Family Chiropractic, we see chiropractic as a tool for allowing the body to heal and express health. We consider that chiropractic is a mechanism to access our inner power of healing. It is our desire to provide everyone with a space for freeing the body and the mind from blocks that prevent us from transcending in our physical, mental and emotional healing goals.
Chiropractic is defined by The World Health Organization, as “A health care profession concerned with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disorders of the neuromusculoskeletal system and the effects of these disorders on general health.” In other words, chiropractic is the health discipline that works with optimizing the body’s potential to heal and thrive by removing interferences in the nervous system to allow the body to function to its best potential.
Chiropractic care is a great practice to add to your wellness routine and also it has demonstrated to be especially good for:
- Reducing frequency and intensity of headaches
- Improving posture
- Improving sleep
- Increasing mobility
- Decreasing stress
- Increasing energy levels
- Decreasing inflammation
- Increasing immune system function
- Decreasing muscle and joint pain
- Reducing TMJ (jaw) related issues
- In expecting mom’s, promoting a safer and more comfortable pregnancy and birth
- In babies, increasing ability to successfully breastfeed and have a healthy development
- In infants, decreasing and preventing frequency of ear infections by aligning the body and promoting a stronger immune system
When we get regularly adjusted we are promoting the health of our nervous systems, therefore we are optimizing HEALTH and WELL-BEING. This is why this list is non-exclusive and people may experience many other benefits when adding chiropractic care to their health routines.